US CRIMINAL RECORDS AGENCY USER AGREEMENT
Consolidated Management Corporation owns and operates this site, and for purposes of this agreement,
www.uscriminalrecordsagency.us and/or www.usrecords.us shall be known as "The Site".
The Site provides access to its database of criminal records on a fee basis, as outlined below. In order to access
said database, users must agree to all of the following terms and conditions. To access these records, please type
'AGREE' where indicated, provide credit card information for payment and you may immediately begin using the fee
portion of the site.
1. I agree to pay for responses returned from my queries of "Criminal Searches" even if said responses include zero records.
2. I UNDERSTAND THE SITE'S DATABASE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" "WHERE IS", AND US CRIMINAL
RECORDS AGENCY AND ITS SOURCES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTY, OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN
WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY INFORMATION
CONTAINED HEREIN OR PROVIDED BY THE SITE.
3. The Site will charge me a fee for each search, payable in advance, for using the database. I agree to
indemnify and hold harmless US Criminal Records Agency and its officers, directors and employees for any claim for damages
resulting from information derived from searches I performed on its web site. I agree that neither Consolidated
Management Corporation nor its data sources are liable for any monetary damages resulting from information derived from
searches on its web site.
4. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MY USE OF THE SITE'S DATABASE IS ENTIRELY AT MY SOLE RISK.
US CRIMINAL RECORDS AGENCY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO ME OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL,
SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES I MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH ITS SYSTEM, MY USE THEREOF OR ANY OF THE DATA OR
OTHER MATERIALS TRANSMITTED THROUGH OR RESIDING ON ITS SYSTEM, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE
OF ACTION, EVEN IF US CRIMINAL RECORDS AGENCY HAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS.
5. I understand that all information contained in and re-sold by The Site is compiled from public records obtained from
state, local and federal government offices and may not be 100% complete or accurate.
6. I have read the descriptions of the databases of US Criminal Records Agency criminal records subject to this agreement
and attached hereto and understands the depth and/or limitations of the contents of each database.
7. I agree not to use the data obtained from The Site for any unlawful purposes, including violations of state and federal
employment laws or regulations, including specifically, all applicable provisions of the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.
The undersigned User further warrants that it will exercise reasonable precautions to ensure that, in cases where the
undersigned User re-sells criminal records from The Site's databases, all users of said criminal records also shall abide
by provisions of the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act as it pertains to the disclosure and use of criminal records delivered
to them from the databases.
8. Some of the information reported by The Site, including all criminal records, constitutes personal information that is
regulated by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Thus, The Site fits the definition of a "consumer reporting agency" (CRA)
and is required to comply with certain provisions of the FCRA, including:
1) Section 607(d), which requires that we provide clients with a prescribed notice of their duties as users of consumer
reports under the FCRA.
3) Section 609, which imposes the requirement that CRAs disclose all the information in their files on a consumer upon request.
4) Section 604, which limits the purposes for which information may be provided. We thus rely upon certifications provided
by our clients that the information is to be provided for employment purposes; tenant screening purposes; purposes related
to a business transaction initiated by the consumer; and/or other purposes as defined by the FCRA.
If you prefer to print out an Adobe PDF of this page, click here.